§ 1 General Provisions
PRO4IT SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA with its registered office in Ciasna, ul. Borkowa 11, Zborowskie, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the KRS [National Court Register] No.: 0000576255, with registration files kept by the District Court in Częstochowa, 17th Business Division of the National Court Register, NIP [VAT No.]: 5751888721, REGON [National Official Business Register No.]: 362515241, shall be the Personal Data Controller.
Protection of personal data shall be in accordance with the requirements of commonly applicable laws, in particular in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter GDPR). Personal data shall be stored on secured servers.
We respect the right to privacy and care about data security. For this purpose, the secure SSL protocol is used. Personal data provided in the form on the website of the Personal Data Controller are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorised persons.
§ 2 Scope and Purpose of Personal Data Processing
The Seller shall be the controller of Buyers’ personal data. This means that with respect to the Buyer who set up the Account on our website, we process their data, including: name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, address for service. The Seller also acts as the Personal Data Controller for persons subscribed to the newsletter, persons who have given consent to receive marketing/commercial information and persons who have consented to the profiling.
Personal data are processed:
· in accordance with the personal data protection rules,
· to the extent and for the purpose necessary to refer to and draw up the contents of the contract, to change or terminate the contract and to execute the contract in a proper manner (pursuant to Art. 6(1b) of GDPR);
· to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfil the legal obligations imposed on the Personal Data Controller (pursuant to Art. 6(1c) of GDPR);
· to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfil the legitimate interests pursued by the Personal Data Controller (legally justified purposes), whereby such processing does not infringe the rights and freedoms of the Buyer (pursuant to Art. 6(1f) of GDPR);
· to the extent and for the purpose consistent with the consent given by the Buyer, provided that the Buyer has subscribed to the newsletter (pursuant to Art. 6(1a) of GDPR);
· to the extent and for the purpose consistent with the consent given by the Buyer, provided that the Buyer has given consent to receive marketing/commercial information (pursuant to Art.
6(1a) of GDPR);
· to the extent and for the purpose consistent with the consent given by the Buyer, provided that the Buyer has given consent to the profiling (pursuant to Art. 6(1a) of GDPR).
Personal data are stored for the period necessary to achieve the above mentioned purposes, and in particular:
· throughout the period of contract execution, after this period for the period and to the extent required by the law or to the extent necessary to secure possible claims and, if the Buyer has given consent to data processing after the contract expiry date, until such consent is withdrawn,
· to the extent necessary to fulfil the obligations imposed on the Personal Data Controller in connection with their business activity and execution of their contracts, until such obligations are fulfilled by the Personal Data Controller,
· to the extent related to internal administrative purposes of the Personal Data Controller until the legitimate interests of the Personal Data Controller, which constitute grounds for the processing, are fulfilled, or until the Buyer lodges an objection against such processing.
· to the extent necessary to send newsletters, receive marketing/commercial information and profile, until the Buyer’s consent to such processing is withdrawn.
§ 3 Buyer’s Rights
Each data subject shall have the rights as follows:
· the right to access their data (pursuant to Art. 15 of GDPR);
At any time, the data subject has the right to submit a request to the Personal Data Controller in order to obtain information as to whether or not their data are being processed, and, where that is the case, access or obtain a copy of their data. The data controller shall be obliged to provide the relevant information without excessive fees and without undue delay. The time limit for the data controller to process the request is 1 month, but not longer than 3 months in complicated cases, counting from the date of receipt of the request.
· the right to have their data rectified (pursuant to Art. 16 of GDPR);
At any time, the data subject has the right to submit a request to the Personal Data Controller to have their data rectified if they find inaccuracies of the data collected by the data controller.
· the right to have the data processing restricted (pursuant to Art. 18 of GDPR);
At any time, in the circumstances set out in the personal data protection rules, the data subject may obtain from the Personal Data Controller the restriction of data processing. Insofar as such a request is justified, the data will be stored by the Personal Data Controller, and any operations other than storage will require a separate consent of the data subject unless the processing is necessary in order to protect the claims or rights of another person or due to important reasons of public interest.
· the right to object to data processing (pursuant to Art. 21 of GDPR);
Where there are valid and legitimate grounds, the data subject may lodge an objection to the Personal Data Controller against data processing, based on the fact that their rights and freedoms override the purpose of data processing.
· the right to be forgotten (pursuant to Art. 17 of GDPR);
At any time, in the circumstances set out in the personal data protection rules, the data subject may obtain from the Personal Data Controller the immediate erasure of their data, and the Personal Data Controller shall be obliged to erase these data without undue delay.
· the right to data portability (pursuant to Art. 20 of GDPR).
At any time, the data subject has the right to submit a request to the Personal Data Controller to receive, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, their personal data processed automatically base on their consent or in connection with the execution of the contract.
· the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority;
In the event that the data subject considers the processing of personal data by the Personal Data Controller to be in breach of the provisions of GDPR, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority (i.e. to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection by 25 May 2018, and to the successor authority after that date).
· the right to withdraw consent;
Where data processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6(1a) of GDPR, i.e. the consent to the personal data processing given to the Personal Data Controller, the data subject has the right, at
any time, to withdraw such consent. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The person supervising the processing of personal data for the Personal Data Controller can be contacted:
· by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
· by phone: 34 390 66 55,
· by post to the address of the Seller’s registered office.
We reserve the right to process the Buyer’s personal data after termination of the contract or withdrawal of the consent only to the extent necessary to pursue possible claims in court or where we are obliged to retain the data under provisions of national, EU or international law. The Seller shall have the right to reveal the Buyer’s personal data and other processed data to the entities authorised under the relevant provisions of law (e.g. to law enforcement authorities). The Seller shall not transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area. We have implemented data encryption and introduced access control to minimise the effects of any possible breach of personal data security. Personal data is processed only by persons authorised by us, and by processors with whom we closely cooperate and with whom we are bound by agreements for entrusting personal data processing.
§ 4 Cookies
them. Cookies are intended to facilitate the use of previously visited websites.
The stored types of information are as follows: IP address, browser type, language, operating system, Internet service provider, time and date, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
The data collected is used to monitor and verify how Buyers use our pages, and to improve the websites operation by providing more effective and trouble-free navigation. We monitor information on the Buyer using Google Analytics which records the behaviour of the Buyer on the website.
Our website uses the following cookies:
· strictly necessary cookies to allow for the use of services embedded in the website, e.g. authentication cookies which are used in functions where authentication is required on the website;
· security-oriented cookies, e.g. cookies used to detect fraud in authentication on the website;
· efficiency-improving cookies to collect information on the manner in which the website is used;
· functional cookies to “remember” the settings selected by the Buyer and personalise the Buyer’s interface, e.g. the language or the place of origin of the Buyer, font size, website
· advertising cookies to make the advertisements delivered to the Buyer more suited to their preferences.
The Buyer can disable or restore cookies collection at any time, changing the settings in the Internet browser. Information on how to manage cookies is available in respective web
browsers, including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari.